Bistro 101 Seeks Top Kid Chefs
Calling all junior foodies!
Bistro 101 is excited to announce a new challenge for all the kiddos out there who can hold a fork to their parents' cooking...and possibly even our chefs' cooking, for that matter!
Introducing the Top Kid Chef Monthly Challenge
We are asking all you junior chefs out there to share your favorite dishes with us. And we mean those recipes that you love to help make, that you love to eat, and that you'd like to share with your friends (and ours).
Interested in devising a devilishly delicious dish for our challenge? If you do and you win, you will be invited to come into the Bistro kitchen, train our chefs, win a very special gift (like Bistro 101 chef gear), see your name and your dish on our menu, and choose your favorite charity for us to support!
Oh, and you might just get some media exposure (your picture in the paper and on our website, perhaps)...
Here are the contest details:
- Entrants must be between the ages of 6 and 16. Your entry will stand for months even if you're not chosen to win right away. :)
- No desserts please (this may change during the holidays).
- Recipes should be the entrant's creation and must be submitted through our form below. Winners will be selected based on creativity and uniqueness and will be invited to join our chefs in the kitchen to prepare for their dish to be served to our guests.
- Winners will be given an opportunity to choose their favorite charity and Bistro 101 will raise funds & donate to that charity.
- Winning dishes will be on our menu for a special night each month where we work to raise funds for the winner's chosen charity. That night, winers will be able to round up their bills to support this charity, and the winner will be invited to cook dinner for their immediate family!
If you'd like to submit your best dish(es) for our Top Kid Chef Challenge, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We can't wait to see what our talented community of kids can do in the kitchen!